United Real Estate Louisville Lenders
About Helen DaughertyHelen Daugherty is a native and life-long resident of Louisville. She has traveled extensively and lived on a temporary basis in three of the four corners of the United States. Her strongest assets are her dynamic personality and her ability to get the job done. She is one of those people who never meets a stranger.
Helen is the proud mother of two sons and a daughter and has five beautiful grandchildren. She is a former healthcare professional and entrepreneur. She knows well the meaning of hard work having operated her own business for fifteen years and served in auditing, quality and training capacities.
Helen joined RE/MAX Associates in 2006 with the desire to make a difference in the Louisville real estate market. She listed her first property within twenty-four hours of acquiring her real estate license and never looked back. In 2019, she was proud to add her name to the growing list of real estate professionals at United Real Estate | Louisville.
Always an active member of the community, Helen founded the Kentucky Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's Disease) chapter and support group in 1986. She was also the first woman in Kentucky elected to the Kiwanis Club. Helen has also been active in fundraising for the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society.
Joining Helen on the Daugherty Group team is her husband, Mike. Mike is a retired telecommunications professional experienced in all phases of the industry including switching and cell site construction. His roles in the industry include Project Manager, Area Manager, Market Manager and Regional Manager.
Mike was initially licensed as a real estate agent in 1982. He bought his first computer in 1986, joined the internet before the World Wide Web existed on a wide scale and built many websites through the years. With his vast background in technology, Mike is the go-to guy for all things technical for the group while also assisting Helen with all phases of her real state endeavors.
Mike is a Past President of the Buechel-Fern Creek Jaycees and served on the Board of Directors of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Areas We Cover
- Area 00-Central Downtown Louisville District-Old Louisville
- Area 01-Downtown Old Louisville-Shively-West Louisville
- Area 02-Butchertown-Highlands-Germantown
- Area 03-Clifton-Crescent Hill-St Matthews
- Area 04-Pleasure Ridge Park-Valley Station-Shively
- Area 05-Auburndale-Fairdale-Iroquois Park-Shively
- Area 06-Buechel-Highview-Okolona-Fern Creek
- Area 07-Fern Creek-Hikes Point-Jeffersontown
- Area 08-Douglass Hills-Hurstbourne-Middletown-Anchorage-St Matthews
- Area 09-Anchorage-Glenview-Lyndon-Prospect
- Area 10-Nelson County
- Area 11-Bullitt County
- Area 12-Other Counties
- Area 15-Carroll County
- Area 16-Hardin County
- Area 17-Hart County-Larue County
- Area 18-Washington County-Marion County
- Area 19-Spencer County
- Area 20-Oldham County North of 171
- Area 21-Oldham County South of 171